Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who I Am and What I Do

Who I am:  I am a 20-year old college sophomore studying music composition.  I love just about all things fitness (real fitness, not the gimmicky stuff) and I am an Independent Coach with Team Beachbody (makers of the popular programs Turbo Jam, Ten Minute Trainer, Rockin' Body, etc.)  I am currently doing their new program, ChaLean Extreme and I love it!

What I'm doing with this blog: I will be using this blog to talk about my own fitness journey, but more than that, I am trying to provide a place for high school and college students to have support from someone their own age.  I was very out of shape in high school and using Beachbody products I have gotten into great shape and I continue to work to improve my fitness.  I want to talk about some of the perhaps unconsidered challenges we face in getting in shape such as ridicule from peers (you know what I mean the "oh you're not fat, why are you working out").  Teens and young adults are in need of some straight talk about fit facts from someone who's lived it.  So, here I am.

What you can expect to see here: You can expect to see my reviews of fitness programs I'm trying, my own personal struggles and triumphs, some important nutritional and fitness information, myth busters, motivation, etc.  You can also leave me questions as a comment and I'll post about it.

Your friend in health and fitness,
Sam Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment